On Arrival at Dubai Airport , one of our representative will Welcome you, transfer to the Hotel, Check-in at Hotel.
in the Evening go for Marina Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner.
Overnight Stay at Hotel.
After Breakfast at the hotel. Post breakfast, proceed for half day Dubai City Tour. City tour begins with a photo stop at Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Travel through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler's Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice and Gold Souks. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai and Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world's tallest 7-star hotel - Burj Al Arab and the Tallest Building in the world - Burj Khalifa with last stop at Dubai Museum.
Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Enjoy a yummy breakfast at the hotel. In the afternoon, enjoy Desert Safari with sand dunes and BBQ dinner. Pick-up from the hotel and take a thrilling ride through the deserts. Relish authentic Arabic cuisine. Be spellbound by the enthralling performances of exotic dancers. Watch the stars blinking at you in the wildness of the desert. Trip to the desert is full of fun and adventure. Experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride on the sand dunes. Take a pause and view the splendor of the beautiful sunset as it begins to lower on the sandy horizon. Continue the journey to the campsite in the heart of the desert. Upon arrival refresh yourself with soft drinks, tea or coffee. Freshly ground Arabic gawa (coffee) is served while you enter the camp. Relax and recline in the tents with carpet and pillows while waiting for the sumptuous BBQ dinner to be served. Before we conclude the night, a belly dancer performs an enticing show to the rhythm of an Arabic music. Later return to the hotel and spend your night at the hotel.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
After Breakfast at Hotel, Go for the Visit to the World's Tallest and the Most Attracted Building "The Burj-Khalifa".
No Dubai tour package from India is complete without visiting the pride of modern of day Dubai – Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. this building is so tall that it can be seen from any part of the city. It has a total of 160 storeys and is of 829.8 metres high! Visiting “At the Top” inside Burj Khalifa is a popular tourist activity where you can enjoy a 360 degree view of this dazzling city from the 124th floor. Ticket prices vary as per the levels from general tickets to luxury tickets where you will also be served delicious refreshments which you can enjoy while being awestruck from the view.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
After Breakfast at Hotel, Check-out from the Hotel, transfer to the Dubai Airport to Board the flight to Return back to India.
YEAR OF OPENING : 2013.Just 20 minutes drive from Dubai International Airport, Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai is an ideal choice for those in Dubai hunting for bargains. With Khalid Bin Walid Metro station close by, the thriving Karama shopping and restaurant district is yours to explore. Alternatively, a visit to the world's largest shopping mall, Dubai Mall, is just a short taxi ride away. The Dubai International Financial Centre, World Trade Centre, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa are close by; with Dubai Creek and the city's Heritage and Diving Village just a stone's throw away. All 691 rooms offer contemporary comfort and put you close to the city's major attractions. The hotel's dining and entertainment options include Huddle Sports Bar & Grill, Claypot ,the Indian restaurant, Sizzling Wok for Asian cuisine, City Cafe the all day dining restaurant, the 24hr coffee shop, the Aqua pool bar and 24hr Room service
All Tours and Transfer on SIC Basis.
Terms And Conditions:
• This quote is valid for next 24 hrs only.
• The above package cost is based on per person, valid for a minimum of 02 Adults people travelling together.
• No services have been booked yet, it is a quotation not the confirmation. We cannot guarantee the reserva1tions until booked with payments unless you are on TSI credit list. After the payment has been received, the booking process will start and we will inform you the status.
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
• We will try our best to get you the same hotels mentioned in the quote however, in case it is not available, and we will provide you the similar category of hotels.
• Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon. Early check-in/ late checkout are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee same. In case definite early check –in / out is required, one night extra charges shall apply.
• Check your passport carefully as the validation of the passport is passenger’s responsibility.
Payment Policy for FIT - Booking Policy - Payment to be collected
Balance Payment Timeframe
Why Use Us
Cancellation Policy for FIT
Time of Cancellation